Tuesday, October 20, 2009

~Chinese Obsession~

As most of you probably already know, there was a very long period in my life where I absolutely refused to eat Chinese food. Mostly it came from a horrid food poisoning experience from Panda Express (which technically shouldn't even be considered Chinese food). However, in my quest to find another relatively fast food restaurant, I got a menu in the mail for a little Chinese place called Lucky Star. Feeling in the mood for some sweet and sour chicken, I talked my husband into trying this place out, even though I myself was feeling kind of reluctant. Long story short, this is by FAR the best Chinese food I've ever had in my life. In high school I used to drive up to Ogden to eat at another good restaurant called Maple Gardens, and I never thought I'd ever find a place that I liked better. However, Lucky star has far surpassed any Chinese restaurant I've ever eaten at. So for that last like 2 months, I have eaten at lucky star at least once a week. I know...this is not good on my budget, but for some reason, nothing else sounds as good to me. And it's not just the sweet and sour chicken that's good...I have started to order the most random things on the menu...things I don't even know what it is, and they are delicious to say the least! So...if you're looking for some super fresh Chinese food, and enough of it to feed you for like 3 meals, come up to Herriman and we can go to Lucky Star! :)

3 comments:

Jewls said...

Yum, love Chinese!

Manda Jane Clawson said...

ooh yummy!!!! I LOVE me some Chinese!! We will have to go there sometime with you! Have you ever had The Golden Isle? It's in Murray and sooooo good!

Foulk Family said...

Sounds yummy!!! I am glade you enjoy Chinese now!