Thursday, November 5, 2009

~Adoption~

One of my best friends found out a little while ago that she wouldn't be able to have children. Although this completely devastated her for a time, her and her husband have pushed forward. They have quickly done everything that they needed to do in order to adopt a child. I am so excited for them. Although I haven't been adopted myself, I have a strong belief in adoption. It allows those who can't have children themselves be able to still enjoy parenthood. I know a few people who have been adopted and I've seen how it has changed their lives. I know that Julie and Lance will change the lives of the children that they adopt. Right now they are in the process of just advertising, so they can hopefully find a child in need soon. If anyone who reads this blog knows of anyone who is thinking about giving up their baby, please let me know so I can pass the info off to my friend. You can also take a look at their adoption blog at
http://lanceandjulieadopt.blogspot.com/


Lance and Julie are also having an awesome giveaway to promote their adoption cause! Make sure to enter their giveaway http://lanceandjulie.blogspot.com and thanks for helping their cause!!!

No comments: