Saturday, December 5, 2009

~Ode To Jazmine~

Today we mourn the loss of a very close family member. Jazmine has been in my family for about 3 years now...and what a 3 years it was! She was the fastest and best looking member of my small family and we will miss her dearly. Jazmine was tragically taken from us Friday morning while she was doing her only job of driving me around.







Goodbye Jazmine...we love you and will miss you. Our lives will not be the same without you in it.



Love your good and faithful owner,


Laura Perry

4 comments:

Jess n' Blake said...

Hope you're doing okay! Looks like a not so fun crunch.... :S

Manda Jane Clawson said...

oh my gosh are you okay!? That looks terrible!!!

Natalie said...

Laura! What happened? That doesn't look good at all. I think more details are needed here.

Jewls said...

What happened to your car?!!?? I agree with Nat, MORE DETAILS!
P.S. I sure hope it was someone else's fault, if not that's hard on the insurance... ;)