Tuesday, February 23, 2010

~Twi-Lite~

Friday night was date night for me and the hubby. We don't get to go out too often, so it's always a ton of fun when we do. We doubled with my parents, and went to see "Twi-lite-I once was a teenage vampire." I don't know how many of you have seen this, but let me just say...I loved it! I'm definitely one who prefers Desert Star Theater over most other theaters, but out the the many plays that I've seen there, this one is by far the best. The actors are so talented and so quick to come up with lines when things go wrong. We were laughing so hard by the end of the play...so if you haven't seen it, I would recommend it!

3 comments:

Jess n' Blake said...

I went to a play there once and loved it. Unfortunately I never was able to make it back. :( Some day!

Manda Jane Clawson said...

I want to see that so bad! I love everything I've seen there :)

Jammie said...

I really wanted to see that. Was it better then "My Big Fat Morman Wedding"? So far that's my fave