Saturday, April 17, 2010

~Anniversary~

So today is officially our second anniversary. I cannot believe how quickly time has flown. It seems like just yesterday that we were getting married, but at the same time, it feels like we've been together for a lifetime. Since we have our trip next week, we weren't able to take the weekend off and do anything to extravagant. I had to go up to midway in the morning to complete my certification for diving. I actually dove to 40 feet, which was pretty freakin amazing! Randy had to work in the day, but when he got home we decided to go to dinner at the cheesecake factory. We actually went there last year as well, so perhaps this will become our anniversary tradition. :) The food was good, and the cheesecake was even better! It was nice to spend an evening with just me and him and no interruptions. This year has by far been harder then the first year, but I think we have grown a lot closer because of the trials that we've faced. I'm excited for the future though. I'm so glad that I'm married to my best friend. I don't know what I'd do without him!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy anniversary!

Jess n' Blake said...

Yay! Happy Anniversary! It's hard to believe 2 years have gone by already, but lots has happened as well. I hope you have a fantastic time on your trip and way to dive!!

Manda Jane Clawson said...

Happy Anniversary!!! You guys are so cute :) I'm so excited for you guys to go on your trip!!!