Thursday, December 23, 2010

~Temple Lights~

So...I don't get out much around the holidays. Mostly because I like to go do things with my best friend/husband and since he's on social hiatus during December, that usually means so am I. However, this year...I dragged Randy out of the house. And it was totally worth it. Some of my friends and I planned this for a couple of weeks and of course I didn't tell Randy until the day before, not like it matters because he doesn't remember anyway. haha! So Randy got off on Friday night and we headed down town. It was fun. I love seeing the lights during Christmas, there's nothing better to get you in the mood for the season. This was the first time that we got down town when the new temple model was there. It was awesome. I love it. I so want one in my house. haha! After we walked around temple square for a while, some of us decided food was a good idea so we went to crown burger. It was delicious! And a good date night. Here's some pictures of our good time...


I so love this guy!


Me & Randy

Steph, Kiel & Kelsi


Scott & Manda



Marc, Mindy, & Gavin

Nick & Lacey

2 comments:

Jess n' Blake said...

Looks like a fun couple's night! Glad Randy got to get it off and go play. :)

Manda Jane Clawson said...

It was so so fun :) We should make it an annual thing!