Tuesday, November 18, 2008

2 More Days!!

I'm not gonna lie...I'm super excited for Thursday night's midnight showing of Twilight. Randy gets super annoyed with me that when we're watching TV I make him shut up during the trailers. What can I say? I know that everyone has they're own picture of Edward, and for most Robert Patterson is not their image...but I'm still excited to see how the movie compares to the book. One thing that I'm definitely looking forward to is the fight scene between James and Edward (I know...this isn't in the book because there aren't any fight scenes in any of her books...my brother likes to complain about how she can't write them. :) Which is true!) About 2 weeks ago I started to read Twilight again...for like the 5th time, and I still think it's just as good as the first time I read it. After reading Midnight Sun, it was interesting to remember what Edward was thinking while the story is from Bella's point of view. So I might be really lame with how much I like these books but until my brother finishes his latest book..the obsession will stay. By the way...I haven't found a book I like better then twilight for a long time...then I read my brothers! It's amazing, such a different idea and so intense! (Rick...hurry and finish it so I can find out what happens).

5 comments:

Natalie said...

So glad I'm not the only one! My tickets aren't for the midnight showing, but they're for the day it's released. Can't wait!

By the way, I used to have a dog named Dexter too! I just noticed that little bit of info in your profile there. There's random for ya. :)

Allie said...

i have midnight show tickets which theater are you going to and by the way not funny with the dog name that is my last name

Manda Jane Clawson said...

BAAA!!!! 2 DAYS!!!!! oh my heck I can't wait either! :)

Randy & Laura said...

Allie...you know it's funny! I'm pretty sure we're going to the same theater.

Nat...that's pretty awesome! It's a great name all around! :)

Michelle Kay said...

I know! I was on my mission when the Twilight craze was out so I never had a desire to read it. I started it yesterday evening and I can't put it down... now that I am almost done I can't wait to see the movie! I hope it isn't disappointing...