Monday, May 17, 2010

~Withdraws~

So remember how freaked out I was about scuba diving? Well...it's becoming an addiction. I blame the fact that I had to certify for the 3 weeks prior to going on vacation. This means that for 5 weeks in a row, I was scuba diving at least twice a week, sometimes 4 times a week...just depending on what needed to be done. It has now been 2 full weeks without being in the water with scuba gear on...and let's just say...I don't like it that much! I find myself hanging out poolside (our pool finally opened this weekend and we were there like every day) but it's just not the same. I fear that this is going to become a pretty expensive hobby (especially considering the fact that the in-laws are already planning a trip to the other side of Mexico in October which I'm pretty excited about!). But...for all of you who are considering trying it..DO IT! But be aware that when you don't go...you may just go through withdraws!

3 comments:

Jess n' Blake said...

Lol, by next week I'll be able to call you a flying fish! ;)

Jewls said...

I bet it's a blast! Why did I cross something off the bucket list that sucks? If I could have a do-over I would skip the marathon and go skydiving or something! ;)

Tanya said...

Steve and I almost did scuba lessons...we totally should have...sounds way fun. And awesome pics!