Friday, September 4, 2009

~Bring on the Snow~

So I have to say that last winter was about the hardest winter I have ever endured. Even though we had an awesome vacation right in the middle of it, I couldn't help but think that spring couldn't come fast enough. Mostly I blame this negative attitude about the snow on the fact that last year Randy and I weren't able to buy season passes to brighton. This being the case, we didn't go at all since I don't want to spend $50 for a pass when I only last about 2 hrs. However, that was not the case this year! So while everyone is complaining about the snow, I will be shooting off mountains enjoying winter once again!We bought season passes 2 years ago, and I have to say, it was the best thing I've ever done. I was up on that hill once a week. It made winter so much more bearable! :) However, half way through the season I lost my pass(mostly I thought it was stolen until I conveniently found it the following June). I think it's because I probably would've broken my leg and had a cast on my wedding day :) ha! Anyway, I'm super excited for the fall weather, but also for the awesome snow. I can't wait to be able to use my pass! :) So all of you who hate winter...I only have 2 words for you... WINTER SPORTS! It will seriously make you look forward to the bitter cold months! :)

3 comments:

Manda Jane Clawson said...

That is so fun! I'm so scared to get on the slopes again, haven't since Jr year lol!

Mindy said...

I wish I did like a winter sport, I guess it won't matter this winter though, I couldn't go anyways. It's okay, I'm waiting for spring! I do love the snow, it's magical!

Jewls said...

Ugh, snow...really? I prefer fall myself--and spring!