Monday, August 30, 2010

~The Remodel~

So...my kitchen is finally back together, except for the baseboards, which we still haven't done, but that's ok. It's been a fun project and every time I come down the stairs in the morning, I'm so glad that we actually did this. It looks so good and I'm so excited to make the rest of my house look as good. When they say that home improvement projects are never ending, they're not lying! :)

The Before Pictures...

Kitchen

Dining Room

The Demolition


Dexter...what a good helper!

Finally ready to start the tile


First tiles laid

Kitchen tiles are finally down...

Dining room waiting to be grouted!

Dexter chilling while we do the front entry way

The Finished product...except for the baseboards of course :)

3 comments:

Jess n' Blake said...

Looks great Laura! Way to go!

Fitz Family Values said...

Wow that looks awesome, Nice work!!

Manda Jane Clawson said...

It looks great!!!!! All of that hard work paid off :)