Wednesday, January 26, 2011

~Busy, Busy, Busy~

Yes...busy has been my life lately. Mostly it has to do with adding school on top of everything else...but I'm glad that I'm finally finishing my degree. This semester I'm taking 2 classes, I wanted to ease my way back into school, especially considering the fact that I haven't been in school, or written a paper in over 3 years. But my classes are going good. I'm taking a law and politics class (which has more reading then I think I've ever had before) and an accounting class (this is a prereq for my masters program). I really like accounting a lot and I actually feel like it's relevant to what I do ever day so that's good. I have a great professor for my law and politics class and it's quite fascinating to study the evolution of the world by court cases. So...that's my semester so far. And just recently I had another nephew born. His name is Maddux and he's the cutest little guy, except for my other nephew Gehrig of course. But actually, if you compare baby pictures, they look almost identical...the only difference is the shade of their hair. Maddux is blonder then Gehrig. And can I just tell you how funny Gehrig is? I love talking to him. He has such a great personality and that just makes him that much cuter. Saturday we went to go to dinner and we saw a train. I asked him what he thought of the train and he told me that it was really big. I asked him what he thought the train was carrying and he told me "coal for grandpa" and I told him that must be a lot of coal and he said "yeah...grandpa's been bad" So funny! Here's some cute pictures of my boys!


Holding his Baby brother


Kisses!


My Favorite boys (minus my brother)



Me and Maddux

3 comments:

Jess n' Blake said...

Cute little one. Congrats Aunty.;)

Jewls said...

How precious! And what a cute aunt too! ;)

Manda Jane Clawson said...

Yay for new nephews! They are the best :) I love love love the new blog design by the way :)