Saturday, April 2, 2011

~Craziness~

Ok...so I know you haven't heard from me in a while and let me tell you why...Life has been crazy. About 2 months ago we decided that Dexter needed a little brother, so low and behold here comes Devlynn. Pretty much having a puppy is way different then I remember and it's a lot of work. But I so love him! Then there is school...and let's not getting me started on my one class that is completely kicking my trash! I pretty much spend all of my extra time memorizing court cases, supreme court justices, or writing papers...or trying to forget those things I've memorized so I can memorize something else...Let's just say...it's by far the hardest freakin class I've ever taken and although I'm studying my trash off...I can't seem to pull a consistent decent grade (Yeah..I go from f to a on pretty much ever test...). Oh...and then there's the Marathon training. I'm pretty much up to 4 miles (I can do more but 4 is good and what my schedule says right now) So when I'm not at work or school or studying or playing with the puppy/husband, I'm outside running. Can I just tell you how much I love this warm weather? I can't stand running on a treadmill and the snow freakin kills me. But the last 2 days have been absolutely marvelous to run! I can't get enough of it! And then there's work...ah yes...the thing I want to be spending most of my time doing. And I finally have a break in tests (there was a period of about 6 weeks, where every week I either had a test or a 6 page paper...it was awful). But for the next 3 weeks I don't have any tests/papers. So back to work I go. And I started this program to get my Marking Director promotion (of course I have finals in the middle of it) but it's going to be awesome. It's going to be super hard, but I'm so looking forward to it. I will basically get a pay raise where I'm getting paid double what I do now...which will be awesome. Last saturday it was spring break and Randy and I were able to do something fun...we went to the Real SL vs LA Galaxy Game. It was really good, but I have to say I was a little disappointed that my favorite player from LA wasn't playing, so of course REAL trampled them...which I was ok with. :) So...that's what I've been up to...what about you? Here's some pictures of my cute boys and the game.

So Tired


So ignore the crazy eyes..it was dark, but I walked into my room and saw this and thought it was funny that Devlynn was cuddle up against Dexter. :)


So I tell Randy to not make a weird face and this is what I get...


Real SL Trampling LA Galaxy :)

3 comments:

Jess n' Blake said...

Yup. Craziness! Way to go on the 4 miles. I think I'm the only one out of the running loop.... but I'm okay with it! :D Good luck with all the finals/promotion and what not!! Can't wait to see you guys in August!! (so have a little spare time eh?)

Mindy said...

No wonder you've been awal. How crazy. I hope you get through this semester! Awesome about your running. Keep it up! I hope we see you soon.

Manda Jane Clawson said...

Holy cow you crazy woman! I don't know how you do it! I'm glad you get a little break from tests and everything though :)