Sunday, April 17, 2011

~Year number three~

So I began this post a long time ago...but never got to really finish it. Mostly because of School, and other things. This April Randy and I celebrated our 3rd Anniversary. And I have to say I love him more then I ever thought I could. Not to sound all mushy and stuff, but Randy really is my best friend. I couldn't think of anyone in this world being more perfect for me then that man! I'm not gonna lie...marriage is harder then one would think...the trials that two people face when combining their lives is crazy sometimes. But I wouldn't have it any other way! This anniversary was not at all what we were expecting...that saturday we got a phone call from Randy's mom, his uncle was in the hospital and was only given a 30% chance of survival. So I dropped off the kids (Dexter and Devlynn) at my mom's house and we headed up to Idaho. It was a pretty hard weekend, and we ended up staying up there for a night but after everything was said and done, Randy's uncle is nothing short of a miracle. After countless blessings and through the power of the priesthood he is looking to make a full recovery (which I'm really glad about!). But after we got back from Idaho, we did go out and celebrate our anniversary. We went to see Limitless (which I had been wanting to see for weeks...we had gone like 4 times to see it and either ended up seeing another movie, or it was sold out), and then we went to dinner at the Cheesecake Factory (yes...this is a anniversary tradition at this point...we have gone every year). And of course...in a few weeks we'll leave to go on our traditional anniversary trip...which I'm super excited about! I'm so ready for the beach and the sun!! Well...here's some flash backs from the best day of my life..and a few from before. So excited to see where the rest of our lives go together! I so love him!!

My Favorite Engagement Picture...


Yeah...it was the perfect day!


4 comments:

Jess n' Blake said...

Yay for 3 years! I seriously can't believe it's been that long!! I remember that day quite well. Can't wait to see the fun pictures of your trip. :)

Mindy said...

Happy three years together. That's so much fun you have a tradition each year.

Manda Jane Clawson said...

Happy Anniversary friends! You two are so cute and perfect for each other! Hope you have lots of fun on your trip :)

Tanya said...

Happy 3 years!!! Have fun on your trip! :)