Tuesday, October 21, 2008

~Awesome Autumn Fun~

So this weekend Randy and I decided to go to Gardner Village to celebrate being married for 6 months. I couldn't believe how festive it was, we had a blast walking around and seeing everyone in costumes, not to mention the awesome decor they had. After going through a few shops and spending some time there, we went to the cheesecake factory. It was so good...I love the cheesecake factory...and the wait was suprisingly short for a Friday night at 7:30. Monday, we went to the canyon after work because I've wanted to see the fall leaves for a few weeks now and we just haven't had the time to go. We drove all the way to the top of Big Cottonwood Canyon, where silver lake is. I thought the colors would be really pretty up there, but as it turned out, everything up there was already dead...it looked like a barren waste land. :) By this time it was starting to get dark so I made Randy drive really fast back down the canyon where the leaves were the perfect colors! Some of the hills looked like they were on fire with all the red and orange colors! It was pretty. We got some pretty pictures, but it was starting to get dark so the colors don't seem as bright as they were. But...we did have fun with the timer on my camera, not to mention just fun being together and goofing off. I love the fall and it was a blast to be able to spend some time with Randy that wasn't at home.

2 comments:

Manda Jane Clawson said...

Love the pix!! :)

Natalie said...

Don't you love the fall? I can't believe you guys have already been married for 6 months! Congrats!