Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Tag...your it!

I am...

I am: exhausted
I think: way too much...sometimes it drives Randy crazy!
I know: not nearly as much as I want to
I want: to be playing the guitar instead of working, or watching Buffy...either one works!
I have: all that I need, but someday a house would be nice...
I miss: country dancing
I dislike: when people use the phrase "I could care less" when they so obviously mean they "couldn't care less" !!!
I fear: not being ready when the end comes
I feel: stressed
I hear: techno music from my boss's computer
I smell: cologne (once again...from the boss)
I crave: sleep
I cry: during sappy chick flick movies...
I usually: watch way too much tv...but I like it.
I wonder: what the world will be like in 10 years
I regret: being so dramatic in high school! :)
I love: playing the guitar...oh yeah...and Randy!
I care: about stuff
I always: have cookies in the freezer...Randy loves them!
I worry: about not being good enough
I am not: rich...but I will be someday!
I remember: random facts about American History...thank you Miss Elliot.
I believe: things happen for a reason
I dance: hardly ever
I sing: most of the time...especially when I'm playing the guitar.
I don’t always: want to be surrounded by people...just me and Randy is good
I argue: with my tenants "I'm not your mom, I'm you landlord..."
I write: no...I mostly read my brother's writings...www.facadeofshadows.com
I win: whenever I play against Randy...ha!
I lose: whenever I play against anyone else!
I wish: there was more time in the day to get stuff done
I listen: to music that most people haven't heard of
I don't understand: why someone can win the popular vote and not win the election...ok..I understand how it happens...but I don't understand why nothing has done anthing about it!
I can usually be found: at work or at home
I am scared: of clowns...but anyone who's seen IT thinks they're creepy
I need: a nap
I am happy: when I'm spending time with loved ones.
I tag: Steph, Amy, Jammie, Mindy and Amanda :)

3 comments:

Manda Jane Clawson said...

I HATE clowns too!!!

Facade of Shadows said...

Thanks for the advertising :)
www.facadeofshadows.com
www.facadeofshadows.com
www.facadeofshadows.com
www.facadeofshadows.com
www.facadeofshadows.com

Lol! Love you!

Foulk Family said...

I hear: techno music from my boss's computer!!

Thats so funny!! Devin would do that!!