Friday, October 17, 2008

Six Months...

Well...today Randy and I celebrate 6 months of being married...yay! The funny thing is that it totally doesn't feel like we've been married for that long, and at the same time...it feels like we've been married forever. I don't even want to imagine what my life would be like without my super wonderful husband! He truly makes me want to be a better person, and my life has changed for the better from knowing him. I know that 6 months is not that long by any means, especially considering that today, my grandparents are celebrating their 52 year of marriage. Hooray for them! But I'm glad that I'm able to share my life with such a wonderful man! Randy and I have had a long road but I'm excited that the best parts are still to come! I'm so blessed to be able to share every moment, every memory with my best friend! I love you Randy!

1 comment:

Manda Jane Clawson said...

Congrats!!!!! I'm so glad you guys ended up together, you are so perfect for eachother :)