Tuesday, October 14, 2008

~New Addiction~

So my good friend Stephanie decided to pass on her addictions to me...yup...that's right...for the last several weeks I have been completely hooked on Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Perhaps this addiction comes from the fact that it's Halloween time, or maybe it's my obsession with vampires, or maybe it's all the little puns that the character's make. Either way, my evenings have been filled with watching Buffy. Luckily for me, my brother has the box set so I don't have to wait to watch another episode. I'm usually one to get addicted to shows (IE Alias, 24, Lost, Supernatural) but not to the point where I have dreams about them...well, Buffy has changed everything. It's not like my dreams are nearly as deep or as vivid as Steph's...but nonetheless, I do have them...and I'm fighting vampires. Weird? I think so. Last night Randy and I got to my all time favorite episode of Buffy...it's called Hush. It's mostly like a silent movie, where demon's come and take the voices of everyone in the town. It's by far the creepiest episode ever and no one even says anything. That might be what makes it so creepy...or perhaps it's the demons that are always smiling and float a foot in the air. If you haven't seen it, you should check it out, watch it at night, but not by yourself! Happy Hunting!

3 comments:

Manda Jane Clawson said...

That's awesome! I get addicted to shows like that too

Michelle Kay said...

Fun blog! It is fun to see what you are doing.

Facade of Shadows said...

Muah hahahaha. My plan has succeeded!