Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Loving October!!!

So I totally just love October! Not just because all the pretty leaves changing colors, or the fact that it finally gets to the point that it's not so ridiculously hot outside, but it also hosts the absolute greatest holiday! I know...many of you would choose Christmas, or Thanksgiving...family holidays...but not me. I choose the one where I get to dress like a creep (as my friend Jewels would say...previewed here) but I also have an excuse to eat a LOT of candy! What's better then that? Anyway...I just wantedto say that I absolutely LOVE Halloween!! Last year I spent a ton of money on Halloween decorations just waiting for this year when I'd have a place to display them all. I would've decorated for it a few weeks ago but Randy told me No! I don't get it...people decorate for Christmas as soon as Halloween is over...so why can't I decorate for Halloween right after Labor Day? I haven't had a ton of time to decorate since I've been working a lot this week...but I'm going to get my house completely done this weekend! Yay for HALLOWEEN!!!